Wednesday 16 May 2012

Quote Response Parapgraph


“Heroes are ordinary people” according to Christoper Reeves and I couldn't agree more. People don't become heroes overnight, they have to prove themselves, usually by “finding strength to persevere and endure... obstacles.” The main character in Speak, Melinda, proves this. Before her life-changing incident, she was as plain and normal as one could be... and then it happened. As she delicately stated “He hurt me, he hurt me, he hurt me.” It isn't just that that she had to overcome, she had to live with the aftermath. Somebody who's been in a similar situation knows that it isn't something you can just forget about. It tortures you mentally. It makes you hate everyone. It makes you not want to Speak...

2 comments:

  1. Raw, edgy....bit of satire thrown in.
    Well done, well done...I agree with mr. creighton-kelly

    ReplyDelete